IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My wife knows my wishes
Cremation, scatter the ashes somewhere remote and exciting, like the top of a mountain. If someone insists on standing over my "resting place" to think about me at least they should get a good vacation out of it.
--

Drew
New in my will
find the cheapest crematorium they can find. Dump the ashes on the first son's grave.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New My instructions
#1: Refuse all medical "care" to keep me breathing in anticipation of organ removal. Those bastards charge the family for that.
#2: Piece me out. Sell/donate my body/parts.
New dibs on the eyebrows
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New I expect . . .
. . they'll just toss my body into the Los Angeles River and pray for rain to wash it away.
     ashes to ashes - (rcareaga) - (7)
         It's a beautiful place. A fitting resting spot. Peace to you and yours. -NT - (Another Scott)
         My wife knows my wishes - (drook) - (4)
             in my will - (boxley)
             My instructions - (crazy) - (2)
                 dibs on the eyebrows -NT - (boxley)
                 I expect . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         Nice ending. - (a6l6e6x)

This space intentionally left blank.
56 ms