IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Stick a fork in them
It's finally over! Too bad and they had to tease us at the end too. If we had to lose then losing in game seven would have been just a little more satisfying than in game six. Oh well. My hockey watching is done until the clinching game of the finals.

I'll take Mogilny over such stiffs as Hoglund and Reichel. Yeah I know Hoglund dig well in the playoffs but that doesn't make up for the fact that his regular season sucked despite almost all his playing time on the top line.

Well, I don't wish death upon the Hurricane players. Maybe a good, swift and sound beating by either Colorado or Detroit. I'd prefer Colorado myself. I can't stand the thought of the Flopinator or Chelios winning the Stanley Cup. Too bad Yzerman is on the same team as them. That guy deserves a Cup win. I guess we'll find out how bad his knee is after the team is done.
lister
New IF yer gonna lose do it in regular time!!!
I got stuff to do with 20 seconds to go to tie the game. Then ya lose anyway, BAH,
Actually a great game, hope Roy gets another cup.
thanx,
bill
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
     Joe-sieve at it again. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
         The team stank that game - (lister) - (5)
             The leaf games have been exciting!! best action in years -NT - (boxley)
             Well.... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Long - (Steve Lowe)
                 Stick a fork in them - (lister) - (1)
                     IF yer gonna lose do it in regular time!!! - (boxley)

Grrrr, watch me beat my chest.
54 ms