IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I was hoping Greece would make a deal with Putin.
Let the vampire live off another victim.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New That was rumored to be in the works, but now maybe not.
     Simon W-L: We're being played on the Greek "bailouts" - (Another Scott) - (10)
         You Communist! -NT - (mmoffitt)
         You must be one of those "foreclosure is not a moral failing" people -NT - (drook)
         ah, so you are willing to admit the USA can default on it's debts - (boxley) - (5)
             Non sequitur. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 zimbabwe "used" to print their own dollars too. how did that work out? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     You tell me how Zimbabwe applies to the US and we'll talk. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         read the second half of the first sentence in your link -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                             I did. And? -NT - (Another Scott)
         I was hoping Greece would make a deal with Putin. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             That was rumored to be in the works, but now maybe not. - (Another Scott)

Sure, it's theoretically possible, but who the hell would actually do such a thing?
63 ms