IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What's not to love about Jamie Dimon?
"I don't know if she [Senator Elizabeth Warren] fully understands the global banking system," Dimon said at an executive luncheon in Chicago on Wednesday.

Although he acknowledged that Warren had a few "legitimate complaints," he ultimately doubts the Massachusetts senator understands his business.

This isn't the first time the two have clashed. In her book "A Fighting Chance," Warren wrote about a tense 2013 meeting in which Dimon expressed unhappiness with her ongoing work to strengthen financial regulations. When she eventually told him, "I think you guys are breaking the law," Warren writes Dimon suddenly got quiet and responded, "So hit me with a fine. We can afford it."

That's for sure. JP Morgan Chase was one of five of the world's largest banks hit with a total $5.7 billion fine after pleading guilty to global currency manipulation charges. Add to that, the $13 billion settlement it paid because of its funding of bad mortgages. Nonetheless, in the fourth quarter of 2014 alone, the company reaped in a $4.9 billion profit.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2015/06/jamie-dimon-elizabeth-warren
New A throughly disgusting life-form, who in fact: resembles a rat.
""We"" allow Rulez whereby such creatures are granted access to infinite piles of Money/Power?
What could be more..QED (in some rigged Fucked-System debate?)

aka The results are in: The doomed-Design has always won, in these parts. As the outcome is clear, the "experiment" isn't one any longer, and that's why we've become so boring (too), I wot.

What was that ditty about 'a foolish consistency' ... and hobgoblins?
     What's not to love about Jamie Dimon? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         A throughly disgusting life-form, who in fact: resembles a rat. - (Ashton)

I bought a mouse to try it out on before using it myself.
80 ms