IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Given recent publicity of odious kind, many thought it couldn't get worse..
(just the ones, of course/the many: wallowing in white-privilege and unable to imagine this shit happening to Them)
Wonder where their forebears were 'mentally', when Billie Holliday was singing Strange Fruit? ... and it had to be explained what that Meant.

I'm betting that there are many today who need to have that explained still, but once it is? they will persist in the assholery that we dissect in these parts. 150 years later, it's clear that the spawn of the original perps now number more than the Originals.

I was a toddler when her opus was released, probably never heard it/or of it until ~ age15, then wondered why no adults ever stepped in?? to stop such mob violence. Now I know why, and see that we're deeper into knavery of all types than ever before. And just was proud of it.

Glad my life experience from pretty early-on has remained disconnected all-along, from the endless series of shameless actions/inactions (at least I needn't apologize for flag-waving--even when we were race-baiting "the Japs"--we had denigrating words for everyone-not-US, all along. And I knew none of those words.) Ah well, maybe in a parallel universe, something like Instant-karma nips the nastiest perps en delicto flagrante; at least Justice wouldn't be another smarmy faux-word anymore. :-)
New The worst is: he is a policy academy instructor
     Texas again... - (Another Scott) - (9)
         needs to find a new line of work -NT - (boxley)
         Given recent publicity of odious kind, many thought it couldn't get worse.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             The worst is: he is a policy academy instructor -NT - (scoenye)
         the cop is on vaca - (boxley) - (5)
             And he'll get off scott-free after a few weeks - (lincoln) - (4)
                 Actually he resigned - (S1mon_Jester) - (3)
                     OT: Welcome back! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Re: OT: Welcome back! - (S1mon_Jester)
                     Probably will get hired - (lincoln)

This message will self-destruct in five seconds...
38 ms