IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yankee is a state of mind, too. ;0)
New heh. Touche'.
     deep south and religion - (boxley) - (31)
         "Deep South"? Tennessee ain't the deep south and you know it. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (30)
             nashville certainly is -NT - (boxley) - (29)
                 What are you talkin' about, boy? - (mmoffitt) - (28)
                     add tenessee to that list, hillbillies count -NT - (boxley) - (27)
                         How can a state with a border within 60 miles of Illinois be considered "Deep South"? Ain't buyin it -NT - (mmoffitt) - (26)
                             My sister lives there. - (malraux) - (25)
                                 Sure. It's still "The South". - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                                     you are just trying to drive a wedge between hillfolk and flatlanders -NT - (boxley)
                                     "The South" isn't geography. It's a state of mind. - (Another Scott) - (22)
                                         nope, those are yankee racists, -NT - (boxley) - (17)
                                             Ye shall know them by their fruits. -NT - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                 very true - (boxley) - (15)
                                                     Number of hate groups. - (malraux) - (7)
                                                         pensylvania is much more racist than georgia - (boxley) - (6)
                                                             lets try different map - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                 A story about that... - (Another Scott)
                                                                 Northern Michigan doesn't surprise me. - (malraux) - (3)
                                                                     real bad accross the plains - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                         It may be that they just do not tweet. -NT - (malraux) - (1)
                                                                             That, too. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Interesting, but not really contradicting my point. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                         see footnote 1 -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                             We're talking past each other... "The South isn't Geography." -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                 "The South isn't Geography." so you admit to your prejuidice? thank you :-) - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                     We'd do better in this conversation if you didn't try to read my mind. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                         uh no - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             Yeahbut... - (Another Scott)
                                         There it is. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                             I lived outside of Atlanta for much of my childhood... -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                 Yankee is a state of mind, too. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                     heh. Touche'. -NT - (Another Scott)

How depressing. Brain the size of a planet, and they have me opening doors.
59 ms