IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New £4.80 a pint in London, yes it bloody is.
Also, this:

That's a joke, son. But:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reassuringly_Expensive
Expand Edited by pwhysall May 31, 2015, 11:51:41 AM EDT
Expand Edited by pwhysall May 31, 2015, 11:54:12 AM EDT
New wow, draft here is $4 bottles $3.50 in bar 6 pack $8.99 at supermarket
budwieser horse piss of beer is $3.50 draft $3.50 bottle and $6.99 in supermarket. Think london is too expensive, ship all the russians back to putin, maybe that will bring the prices down.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Can't argue with the methodology
New $8.41 cash price for a 4 pack of 14.9 oz cans here
That's 7.65 Euros at today's exchange rate.

Don't know what a bar charges per glass. Guessing around $5 - $6 for a 16 oz drink.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
     Mandriva shutting down - (lincoln) - (18)
         Sad, but some Linux consolidation is good. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Linux desktop may get one more chance. - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
             redhat already does that, hasn't slowed down their growth -NT - (boxley) - (6)
                 And RHEL, like Stella Artois, is reassuringly expensive, too. - (pwhysall) - (5)
                     Stella Artois, is not expensive - (boxley) - (4)
                         £4.80 a pint in London, yes it bloody is. - (pwhysall) - (3)
                             wow, draft here is $4 bottles $3.50 in bar 6 pack $8.99 at supermarket - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Can't argue with the methodology -NT - (pwhysall)
                             $8.41 cash price for a 4 pack of 14.9 oz cans here - (lincoln)
             Are you saying... - (pwhysall) - (8)
                 Vice versa for me. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                     You're hardly one of the drooling masses. - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         I don't think there's much market for the PC itself among the drooling masses. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                             Oh, there is - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                 ChromeBooks should be eating somebody's lunch. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                     My daughter's ChromeBook is a really nice piece of kit - (drook)
                 sorry os X is at least $600 dollars - (boxley) - (1)
                     Whev. -NT - (pwhysall)

The Trouble With Lerpadisms.
50 ms