IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New 16 bucket list sandwiches
http://firstwefeast.com/eat/16-bucket-list-sandwiches/

Definitely some here I'll be trying at home.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Yup, couple to try
Holy crap. Followed a link to this philosophical discussion of "what is a sandwich"? I want to be a philosophy professor.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook May 13, 2015, 07:26:27 PM EDT
New Au Cheval is a restaurant in Chicago, but isn't cheval French for horse?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New cheveaux
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Cheveaux is the plural of cheval, which is the French word for horse.
New Ah, so a 2CV is a 2-horse(power) car? Makes some sense... Thanks.
New "Two Tax Horsepower".
According to Wikipedia, the original engine developed 9hp, which put it into second tax category of engine power. Later engines were actually in the "3cv" category but they didn't change the car's name.

Wade.
New Interesting. I'll have to read that. :-)
New I was just hoping they weren't serving Trigger! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Trigger died in '65 and was stuffed for display.
While not currently on display, Trigger is now in the possession of RFD-TV, which is planning a Western museum.
New thanks!
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Chevaux, no 'e' between the 'v' and 'x'.
New Could be referring to a roulette term
--

Drew
     16 bucket list sandwiches - (malraux) - (12)
         Yup, couple to try - (drook)
         Au Cheval is a restaurant in Chicago, but isn't cheval French for horse? -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (10)
             cheveaux -NT - (boxley) - (8)
                 Cheveaux is the plural of cheval, which is the French word for horse. -NT - (jake123) - (6)
                     Ah, so a 2CV is a 2-horse(power) car? Makes some sense... Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         "Two Tax Horsepower". - (static) - (1)
                             Interesting. I'll have to read that. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     I was just hoping they weren't serving Trigger! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Trigger died in '65 and was stuffed for display. - (Andrew Grygus)
                     thanks! -NT - (boxley)
                 Chevaux, no 'e' between the 'v' and 'x'. -NT - (CRConrad)
             Could be referring to a roulette term - (drook)

Did I already say great googly moogly?
58 ms