IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We've got two lawyers in the family
Once I have the death certificate in hand, which I hope will be in the next couple of days, I can decouple the estate's checking account from the "autopay" by which they'd otherwise grab the entire balance (about $200) in another fortnight. For the rest, I think that I can easily demonstrate that the old gentleman did not do online commerce, had no access to a computer and was barely conscious during the period in which these charges were racked up.

cordially,
New hopefully the local constables can put down their donuts long enough to prosecute
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     charming, not - (rcareaga) - (21)
         that is despicable, -NT - (boxley)
         :-( - (Another Scott) - (18)
             We've got two lawyers in the family - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 hopefully the local constables can put down their donuts long enough to prosecute -NT - (boxley)
             Sometimes they don't wait until the hospital admission. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                 Horrible. :-( -NT - (Another Scott)
                 that certainly gets the gold medal for ghoulishness - (rcareaga) - (13)
                     South of San Clemente. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                         knee jerk - (crazy) - (11)
                             doped driving - (rcareaga) - (4)
                                 you are the perfect example - (crazy) - (1)
                                     Precisely - (rcareaga)
                                 Drunk vs. doped - (gcareaga)
                                 Impairment - (gcareaga)
                             Yes, all relly good science is posted on "jointblog". Jesus. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                 your favorite method of arguing this point - (crazy) - (4)
                                     Let me put it this way. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                         and yet you still shoot the messenger - (crazy) - (2)
                                             this one is pretty straightforward - (crazy) - (1)
                                                 There's just not much science behind this either way at this point. - (mmoffitt)
         Well, that sucks! :( - (a6l6e6x)

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here.
90 ms