IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dont like tablets at all, big dam phone that cant make calls
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Great for surfing the web
Blogs and videos are great on a tablet. As long as you aren't planning on doing any typing, they're way better than a laptop.
--

Drew
New That only works if you can shut the fuck up about everything that's wrong on the Internet(*).
Tha DrooK:
Blogs and videos are great on a tablet. As long as you aren't planning on doing any typing, they're way better than a laptop.
Whaddayamean, Blogs ... you aren't planning on doing any typing"? HTF could you read blogs without doing any typing?!?

---
(*) ObXkcd: 386. Nope, no googling, from memory. (But OK, it's a memorable number.)
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Re: if you can shut the fuck up
Some of us are grownups.
--

Drew
New Weel.. now.. then, there.. perpetually grumpy-Gus:
First: now That's (your almost-link) to the irate IT-guy what hacked his daughter's Book-of-Fave home-away-from-Home) th-tth..that's another fine display of 'adult' behavior
[w/GUNZ] as the man gets all that satis-fiction from cleanin' his bratty teen's Clock. By destroying same.
I suspect that mad-Pop's promised perpetual grounding will have some effect .

Maybe not what mad-Pop wants, though?

Anyway, thanks for this bit of visual anti-communication lore (I don't 'do' Tweets but am a silent observer 'member') though generally wouldn't look in on The Orange Guy's blabber/life too short. 5 minutes a week?

PS: looks to me that, as drook mentioned: maybe one o' them iPad thingies just might excel for just plain reading stuff don'cha think? Ergo w.t.f. IS your beef? Ya don't Gots To write all the time, write?

Ta
     Quick review: Linx 8 low-end Windows tablet - (pwhysall) - (13)
         Must be built down to a price. - (static) - (3)
             It's actually pretty well-built. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Re: It's actually pretty well-built. - (lincoln)
                 Interesting. - (static)
         rather spend 20 quid more and get a 17inch lapper -NT - (boxley) - (6)
             I love how you can miss just about any point presented to you, Box :) - (pwhysall) - (5)
                 dont like tablets at all, big dam phone that cant make calls -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     Great for surfing the web - (drook) - (3)
                         That only works if you can shut the fuck up about everything that's wrong on the Internet(*). - (CRConrad) - (2)
                             Re: if you can shut the fuck up - (drook)
                             Weel.. now.. then, there.. perpetually grumpy-Gus: - (Ashton)
         Update - (pwhysall)
         - - (pwhysall)

Super-size it!
45 ms