IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I believe that you have grokked the Matter to ƒullness.
(And in fact: Tivoli, København are right across the gatt!) from whence one can [pilot one's own inferrnal-machine] ..partake of the May 8th activities
celebrating the *departure of the earlier Nazis from all over You-rop
(well, for a time ... until the Shogunate and other Imperial thuggees began again to roam the perpetually gang-raped planet.)

* I happened to drive across into Nederland on that very day, enjoying being immediately stopped by some local Scouts, tying flowers onto grille. Glum faces? at the exit-Germany posts..
'Course that was a mere 15 years since the cessation of that earlier madness, so likely they thought they were celebrating the permanent demise of that pre-transistors, cruder Evul.
We Poor Bastards.

Brevity Award with 3 recycled-olive-pits, for May you live in an interesting country ;^>
(Though this one manages to combine the worst aspects of Interesting with the best parts of rilly-Boring: much more than any previous asinine empire on my bookshelf.)
Territoriality oxymoron?
New Many people make that as a commute daily.
It's cheaper to live in Sweden and commute, apparently.

Another bonus of Swedish citizenship: you don't need a permit to live/work in the other Scandic countries if the mood takes you.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
     Sweden wants your trash. - (malraux) - (9)
         In my experience it is, however, an expensive place to visit. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Restaurants are twice as expensive there. - (malraux)
         Downside - (pwhysall) - (6)
             Don't you have that backwards? - (drook)
             That's why it would be great to live there. - (malraux) - (4)
                 I believe that you have grokked the Matter to ƒullness. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Many people make that as a commute daily. - (malraux)
                 And the Swedes all take the ferry to Finland for booze. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     and the finns go to eastonia -NT - (boxley)

We don't suck.
39 ms