IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New hard, very hard.
my mother is in her dotage as well as being batshit crazy her entire life. Luckily if she becomes immobile we have a 50% chance that it will happen in cuba where she spends 1/2 of her time anyway. She is in a small apartment in an assisted living place in canada the rest of the time. She thinks she runs the place anyway so not much would change except more fetch and step.

Now a weekly blowjob might help him out. Sneak a pro in there and tell him his is the only place that allows that. One a week, don't get greedy and be quiet about it.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Re: hard, very hard.
Now a weekly blowjob might help him out. Sneak a pro in there and tell him this is the only place that allows that.

You know, box, every now and then you say something that persuades me to entertain the notion that you are delphically wise rather than merely batshit crazy.

cordially,
New The box that one can figure out is not the True Box.
Agreed - it's a brilliant thought. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New OK, Scott
You're the Buddha. I've actually suspected this for a while.

reverently,
New :-)
New Rofl ;-)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     The old gentleman now demands - (rcareaga) - (21)
         hard, very hard. - (boxley) - (5)
             Re: hard, very hard. - (rcareaga) - (4)
                 The box that one can figure out is not the True Box. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     OK, Scott - (rcareaga) - (1)
                         :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                     Rofl ;-) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         He died this morning - (rcareaga) - (12)
             Guess he *really* didn't want to stay at the new place - (drook) - (2)
                 Re: Guess he *really* didn't want to stay at the new place - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Indeed it does. - (mmoffitt)
             :-( - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Dittos on that thought! - (a6l6e6x)
             You can now focus on the good times - (pwhysall)
             Very sorry to hear that - (malraux)
             Will there be strippers? - (crazy)
             Condolences. - (static)
             I'm sorry to hear that Rand - (jake123) - (1)
                 He did - (rcareaga)
             the younger brother adds this - (rcareaga)
         So sorry. :( -NT - (mvitale)
         Re: The old gentleman now demands - (lincoln)

All your very long procedures are now belong to us.
86 ms