IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New hamburgler had to choke down 4 pucks
without our best scorer on the ice and subban montreal's best defencemen ejected in the first for FUCKING SLASHING!!! a fucking minor slash across the hands. Of course the dive to the ice by ottowa crying his guts outs gripping hid hand didnt hurt. By the way fucking refs, those gloves have steel ribs to protect the fingers from just that, a two minute penalty in any other game. Meanwhile ottowa was roughing, slashing crosschecking all game long without a call.
Price let in two and a montreal defenceman put in one own goal so final 4-3 Montreal.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New It's only game 1.
New Stone's wrist is fractured.
Ottawa Senators forward Mark Stone sustained a microfracture and ligament damage to his right wrist in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference First Round series against the Montreal Canadiens on Wednesday and his availability for the remainder of the series is unknown, Senators general manager Bryan Murray said Thursday.

"He came back [Wednesday] night as a courageous guy after being hurt," Murray said. "I listened to some people talk that he sold it pretty good, but he was hurt."

Murray could not say with any clarity what the chances were of Stone returning in the best-of-7 series and couldn't even confirm that he would miss Game 2 on Friday at Bell Centre (7 p.m. ET; CNBC, CBC, TVA Sports).

"I would assume [Stone will miss Game 2]," Murray said. "I think the trainers have worked on him and tried to do things, and Mark is willing to take shots or whatever it is. But he has no mobility at this point at all."

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=763640
New microfracture
and he felt good enough to throw punches at the end of the game. Thats okay, I like watching Neil play anyway
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Miss the part about "no mobility"?
It wasn't a dive.
New FUD
     And the Second Season begins ... - (mmoffitt) - (8)
         maybe but montreal doesnt have to get mugged for 7 games in the 1st round - (boxley) - (7)
             Here's hopin' the Hamburglar knocks them out! -NT - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                 hamburgler had to choke down 4 pucks - (boxley) - (5)
                     It's only game 1. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Stone's wrist is fractured. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                         microfracture - (boxley) - (2)
                             Miss the part about "no mobility"? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 FUD -NT - (boxley)

Pain is merely nature's way of hurting you.
42 ms