IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New note planned parenthood takes care of all female needs
and take care of yunguns as well. They are more female oriented in their practice. They take a dim view of male parents asking questions so its shaddap and let the kid be seen.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New No they don't
Planned Parenthood is just an abortion factory. That's all they do there. I know, because the Susan G. Komen Foundation said so.
--

Drew
New Did you forget the sarchasm sign - or was it just too obvious?
New Re: Did you forget the sarchasm sign - or was it just too obvious?

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New Or, the traditional (via Andrew):
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Got girls in your brood? NYT on Endometriosis: paternalism Rules, - (Ashton) - (5)
         note planned parenthood takes care of all female needs - (boxley) - (4)
             No they don't - (drook) - (3)
                 Did you forget the sarchasm sign - or was it just too obvious? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                     Re: Did you forget the sarchasm sign - or was it just too obvious? - (lincoln) - (1)
                         Or, the traditional (via Andrew): - (a6l6e6x)

Battling CRC is the honor of Viking combat!
49 ms