IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The King James version of the New Testament

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New the copt have some older stuff, but what they had to work with was from 325 AD
where stuff was voted in or out. Versioning started from that point in time.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Tyndale.
A lot of the New Testament KJV was a lightly edited rendition of one man's translation into English of what Greek and Hebrew versions could be had in Western Europe at the time. Tyndale was known to not trust the Latin versions the church was using. Of course the KJV editors probably thought otherwise.

The problem goes back to so many church goers do not know the history of their own religion. And are actively discouraged from doing their own research.

Wade.
     The King James version of the New Testament - (lincoln) - (2)
         the copt have some older stuff, but what they had to work with was from 325 AD - (boxley)
         Tyndale. - (static)

And there was much rejoicing... yayyyyy.
78 ms