IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Having problems syncing ipod Touch
Hey all, I know I've been very absent from here for a long time, been helping my elderly parents a lot. But I have a problem.

I have an ipodtouch 5th generation that I use with the app called "Documents to Go" to keep my parent's medical records handy.

However, the ipodtouch suddenly stopped syncing with the Documents To Go desktop.

John has tried searching for the answer, but everything we have found has so far not worked.

He reinstalled itunes, repaired Bonjour, upgraded "Documents To Go" and turned off the anti virus program to see if it was interfering with it.

Has anyone had this problem, or can you suggest something else to try?

Thanks sincerely,

Brenda
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Re: sorry Bren, no idea from me, hope you can find out
Thanks Boxley.

John says it doesn't support drop and drag, but we're still working on it. John worked on it two hours yesterday after having inpatient surgery to have a mole removed, and I wanted him to stop and rest.

Brenda

Have you tried this?

*** CUSTOMERS WITH DESKTOP SYNC ISSUES***

If you are having trouble pairing your iOS 8 device with your Docs To Go Desktop application, please try the following: Turn WiFi off from both the device as well as the desktop, restart both, and then reconnect your WiFi. If after doing this you are still having difficulty pairing, please submit an email to our technical support team.

There's also Desktop synchronization no longer works, or my device is disconnected. How can I fix it?

If those suggestions don't work, or you've already tried them, then you probably need to try their e-mail support.

HTH a little. Good luck!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Howdy stranger!
Hi Scott!

I'll write an update about my parental and Ferguson situation in Water Cooler in case anyone wants to know.

I actually tracked that first one down last night, and John said he would give that a try next. He also discovered something about a firmware update for our router.

I'll check out the other link shortly, thanks!

Meanwhile, I came up with a back up plan, I had him copy all the parent record files onto a flash drive, and I'll carry it with me in case we wind up at the ER again or something and need them. Then the hospital hopefully can read them from there.

Plus I have paper copies of everything, but I only carry the most important ones with me in those cases.

Brenda

John fixed it!

He updated the firmware on the router, then used the steps in the links Scott sent me, (and others we had found).

They re-paired with each other and synced!

Thanks for your help!

Brenda

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: Good to see you're still kicking! :)
Thanks Alex.

It's been a challenge living near Ferguson and dealing with my parents at the same time, but I'm still here. ;)

I wrote a couple updates in Water Cooler and News Picks if you want to read them. I didn't think I should put them in here.

Brenda
             Re: sorry Bren, no idea from me, hope you can find out - (Nightowl)
         Howdy stranger! - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Re: Howdy stranger! - (Nightowl)
             Problem solved!!! - (Nightowl)
         Good to see you're still kicking! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Re: Good to see you're still kicking! :) - (Nightowl)

I wasn’t quite sure what to say so I told them I thought they were both insane and just wanted to buy my sprinkler parts.
110 ms