1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Any "work from home" options?
At least some days?

Or, are they that backwards?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: Any "work from home" options?
These options are more readily bestowed higher up the food chain here, but it's not unknown at my level. The nature of the work I notionally perform makes work-from home, even if only for a day or two a week, slightly impractical. Of considerably graver concern, given my increasingly precarious status here, is the political unfeasibility of work-from-home. As long as I'm part of the landscape, it appears to be taken for granted by my masters, who are not liberally bestowed with powers of imagination, that I belong here. If I became an intermittent presence, it might start processes running in their tiny minds...

cordially,
New So, absence DOES NOT make the heart grow fonder! :)
Oh, well.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     grimmer times at BDS - (rcareaga) - (6)
         very odd that they havent done this years ago - (boxley)
         also note the cac card isnt a company requirement but their employers -NT - (boxley)
         Any "work from home" options? - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
             Re: Any "work from home" options? - (rcareaga) - (1)
                 So, absence DOES NOT make the heart grow fonder! :) - (a6l6e6x)
         just had a thought that might help - (boxley)

And from the spring collection, tablizer is wearing a simple three-table combination here, which offsets the index tables beautifully, whilst still preserving the relationships.
77 ms