Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New New 3D printing method is up to 2 orders of magnitude faster, and smooth
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New I'd love to get in on their IPO!
They'll get snapped up by HP or one of the other 3-D printer companies at a big premium.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New First gen is already faster than the current crop ... give it another couple of years and wow
--

Drew
New Great Hastur on-a-skateboard!
This means, as Replicators hit Dollar Store:
Every sniveling wanna-be shall have MY Ultraviolet-coloured Veyron-with-afterburner (plus streamlined gas-tank-trailer) ... for a daily driver. In stop/go traffic, idling at 10 gals./hour. Too.

So when I invite Chainsaw over for a soiree of Show-n'-Tell/Mine'sa-Bigger, featuring helpless lions being thrown to Christians.. he'll already have a clone of my full-size Colosseum. In his den.

How mortifying, Society will implode! Become a neutron star, even denser than now. :-/

(And that'll be It for any upward mobility, too.)
     New 3D printing method is up to 2 orders of magnitude faster, and smooth - (malraux) - (3)
         I'd love to get in on their IPO! - (a6l6e6x)
         First gen is already faster than the current crop ... give it another couple of years and wow -NT - (drook)
         Great Hastur on-a-skateboard! - (Ashton)

I'm trying to be scientific about the ineffable and all you can think of is your schwantz.
202 ms