IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I knew about the game since childhood.
It's been the same game for Ukrainians.

And here is more on Putin's buddy. See any pattern there?
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x March 9, 2015, 01:26:06 PM EDT
New You want me to defend Putin? Keep waiting.
There is a difference between being one of Putin's useful idiots and being aware of Western hypocrisy, tovarisch. ;0)
New Vive! la Difference, I'd say
It's a real Pissing-Match as to--ultimately--which of these inHuman Empires is the most execrable, ??? despite the (merely 'apparent') false-wealth of our Home-empire -VS- the even-further-looted and flummoxed Tryin-to-be-Soviet-again wet dream of a guy brought-up, 'nurtured and made': Mr. KGB-personified.

From my tottering perch: I see the (past) Soviet propaganda posters, flics, constant harangues as being transparently shouting-Louder ... It's all getting-BETTER, folks / Just keep on keeping on!!
So then, the U.S, form was identical though the words more subtle/and convincing .. all via logic's employment with many hidden [รท by 0] terms.
Both equally Pwned by their 0.001% except maybe, what with Putin even out-scoring Buffett, Apple et al: over there it's more like (?) 0.000001% And in both Evil Empires, the vast majority have lost (if ever they momentarily had that) the Basic-security of food/shelter/health ... and tolerated until (yesterday) that these benefits. costs were sent off to mere hundreds of people, who actually Rule.

So then: what *IS* the difference ... for the many? once you cut out the maddening infinite 'tax rules' and all the minority-minions making a decent living by continuing to screw the vast majority: proxies-all to the basic corrupt/fucked-Systems they abet, daily.
(Guess you can't tell either, eh?)

(I merely suspect that, the very-LAST thing most denizens of either corrupt empire welcomes hearing is: any supported, documented abject-Truthiness about their predicament, but I've come to believe that the ex-USSR folk of all ages, Could possibly deal with even That, quite more honestly and bravely than can the average sanctimonious, entitled, uninformed ..and Exceptional dis-US prole ever shall.)
But I could well be romanticizing a group about which I have only hear-say, whereas I Know the racist, xenophobic, ignoramuses (some of whom I can count) in these parts. Our group doesn't even give a fuck about 'surviving', and I suppose there to be some similar contingent amidst Russkis. maybe not a plurality there, though [??]
     BBC: Putin[']s plans for Crimea takeover. - (Another Scott) - (5)
         Yep, the concept of a "man's word is his bond" is totally foreign to him. - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
             I didn't know about the game. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 I knew about the game since childhood. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     You want me to defend Putin? Keep waiting. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         Vive! la Difference, I'd say - (Ashton)

People from Iowa are often kinda dumb, but their English isn't that bad, even though they come from Central America.
42 ms