IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Dagan - Bibi has caused Israel the most strategic damage when it comes to Iran.
YnetNews.

An interesting interview with a former head of Mossad, on the latest Gaza war, Iran, and picking a fight with Obama.

If I were to respond cynically, I could say: Let's declare war on the United States, lose and then ask for aid.

Sounds like a plan. :-/

Seriously, there's some sensible stuff, and some insane stuff (IMO) in his comments. It's interesting to see push-back against Bibi's recklessness.

Cheers,
Scott.
New 'The Mouse That Roared' Lives!
Early American movies must have been the first meeja-virus. (Recall the Q-bomb?))
Interesting word-play there: take Golda and Moshe (-with a y, not a g) ==> Meir Dagan. Is Israel quite far ahead in cloning, or are we talking to Siri 6.6?

As to recklessness, are we not already facing legions of same, sporting various T-shirts and lapel-flag-pins? And as FLA real estate prices are already reflecting their futchah (in a place full of Deniers, yet) are you still waiting for sanity to break out either here OR there?
Just checking.. ;^>

Sampling the replies, there seems a similar mixture of thoughtful ones/political-trolling, as here. The Elephant-in-room seems to be: that majority of Isrealis who are (said to be) 'Rightish', that which we furriners might well interpret to mean: Hawkish re employment of any means deemed necessary to ..Keep Us Safeā„¢.
*I* interpret it to mean: yeah, we may have to precipitately Nuke the Suckers (boots on ground being messy, expensive and.. no guaranteed results.)

But I thought it has been this way, all along. And as expected: if there's any Plan? (BHO's and "allied") for just what happens after such an event, we'unses shall remain out of that loop.
Can that Israel-tail wag this dog?

Crazy shit: Situation Normal. :-/ On Existential issues, all seem to be/remain a meter from the cave mouth.
     Dagan - Bibi has caused Israel the most strategic damage when it comes to Iran. - (Another Scott) - (1)
         'The Mouse That Roared' Lives! - (Ashton)

First documented case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard duck species.
107 ms