IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Flyers send Timonen to the Blackhawks
http://www.broadstreethockey.com/2015/2/27/8124709/flyers-kimmo-timonen-traded-blackhawks-analysis-thoughts-tears-sad

I don't know the guy so I can't comment whether this is good for the Blackhawks or not.

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New if healthy he is a great D
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Now they're getting Antoine Vermette
from the Coyotes in exchange for defenseman Klas Dahlbeck and a first-round draft choice.

http://theahl.com/coyotes-acquire-dahlbeck-p196487

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New putting the peices together for a cup run
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Hoping for a Kessel deal today.
I loved the Leafs until the got Kessel. Rooting for them to lose ever since. They got rid of Clarkson (which was good) and I'd even swallow what little remaining pride I have if Dion doesn't go, but I WILL NOT be a Leafs fan again until Kessel is off their roster.
New the only way the leafs get better is if they get the leafs off the roster
New Agreed. But getting Kessel out there will be enough for me to put my Leaf sweater back on.
     Flyers send Timonen to the Blackhawks - (lincoln) - (6)
         if healthy he is a great D -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             Now they're getting Antoine Vermette - (lincoln) - (1)
                 putting the peices together for a cup run -NT - (boxley)
         Hoping for a Kessel deal today. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             the only way the leafs get better is if they get the leafs off the roster -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Agreed. But getting Kessel out there will be enough for me to put my Leaf sweater back on. -NT - (mmoffitt)

This ... is my BOOMSTICK!
88 ms