IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New jihadis in ukraine
https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2015/02/26/midst-war-ukraine-becomes-gateway-europe-jihad/
That debt is to Ukrainians like Oleksandr Muzychko, who became one of the brothers, even though he never converted to Islam. Muzyczko, along with other Ukrainian volunteers, joined Chechen fighters and took part in the first Chechen war against Russia. He commanded a branch of Ukrainian volunteers, called “Viking,” which fought under famed Chechen militant leader Shamil Basayev. Muzychko died last year in Ukraine under mysterious circumstances.

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New And the Nazi connection is where?
Perhaps MM knows. :)

Seriously, Russians are hated for a reason.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New azov battalion
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New No connection to Islamists.
Azov's leader, Biletsky, states that he has received recruits from Ireland, Italy, Greece and Scandinavia.
That's from Wiki.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
Expand Edited by a6l6e6x Feb. 28, 2015, 06:49:22 PM EST
New sorry, thought you were asking a general where are the facists question
New Actually, it could be for several reasons.
New :0)
     jihadis in ukraine - (boxley) - (6)
         And the Nazi connection is where? - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             azov battalion -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                 No connection to Islamists. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     sorry, thought you were asking a general where are the facists question -NT - (boxley)
             Actually, it could be for several reasons. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
             :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)

Bondi blue. And all that implies.
53 ms