IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New sharpton Zing!
http://dailycaller.com/2015/02/26/byron-allen-goes-to-war-with-sharpton-obama-comcast-for-future-of-black-media/
“Why is Sharpton on TV every night on MSNBC? Because he endorsed Comcast’s acquisition of NBCUniversal. He signed the memorandum of understanding back in 2010. He endorsed the merger. Next thing you know we’re watching him on television trying to form a sentence. Every night we have the privilege of watching adult illiteracy.”
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Re: sharpton Zing!
TheRoot:

In a statement to the Hollywood Reporter, Comcast basically scoffed at the lawsuit.

"We do not generally comment on pending litigation, but this complaint represents nothing more than a string of inflammatory, inaccurate and unsupported allegations," Comcast stated.

Sharpton's National Action Network told the Hollywood Reporter that the lawsuit is frivolous. "If, in fact, we were to be served, we would gladly defend our relationship with any company, as well as to state on the record why we found these discriminatory accusations made by said party to be less than credible and beneath the standards that we engage in."

NAN also stated, "As for Rev. Sharpton's TV-show ratings, the numbers are clear. Rev. Sharpton's show has the highest ratings of any 6 p.m. show in the history of the network."

Cheers,
Scott.
     sharpton Zing! - (boxley) - (1)
         Re: sharpton Zing! - (Another Scott)

Where the decent people won’t see what you’re up to.
47 ms