In their Certainty that their god gives them directly: carte blanche to wreak havoc on any who have other allegiances (or none) seems proof-enough than no words next ... shall be attended or exchanged.

That the predictable consequences of their intransigence have not reached critical mass, but Will: appears to be nowhere on their radar because ... God is Great.
Having resigned from humanity, what matters that their ears remain closed? ( I'm not smart enough to imagine a means for Forced-listening, when talking to a stone.)
What care they? that n-thousands shall be slaughtered; they might as well be on crack and it seems inevitable that soon many more will treat them as they would any
homicidal maniac (whatever his personal demons, etc.)

These vipers neither give nor deserve pity. I don't think I'll want to watch how the M.E, treats Incorrigibles (as extreme as the Saudi sect deems to be 'Islam', too)
and whose own practices will likely be tested in whatever madness next descends.
We'll all need Luck--again!--that the main madness stays where it perpetually festers:
the fucking Middle East du any jour.