IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New In response to the kind of Muslim initiated mass slaughter . . .
. . that is happening almost weekly in Africa now.
The seeds were sown in March last year when the Seleka, a largely Muslim rebel group, seized Bangui in a coup, installed the country's first Muslim president, Michel Djotodia, and terrorised the majority Christian population, killing men, women and children.
So, when Muslims are slaughtering Christian, men, women and children, it's OK, because they are just exercising their Freedom of Religion. When Christian respond in kind, that is evil, they are supposed to just sit quietly and accept being slaughtered?

Note the name of the Christian response, "anti-machete". It's very difficult to negotiate peace when you're being hacked apart with a machete.
New Conscience-free slaughter proves their felt-immunity to any communication with others.
In their Certainty that their god gives them directly: carte blanche to wreak havoc on any who have other allegiances (or none) seems proof-enough than no words next ... shall be attended or exchanged.

That the predictable consequences of their intransigence have not reached critical mass, but Will: appears to be nowhere on their radar because ... God is Great.
Having resigned from humanity, what matters that their ears remain closed? ( I'm not smart enough to imagine a means for Forced-listening, when talking to a stone.)
What care they? that n-thousands shall be slaughtered; they might as well be on crack and it seems inevitable that soon many more will treat them as they would any
homicidal maniac (whatever his personal demons, etc.)

These vipers neither give nor deserve pity. I don't think I'll want to watch how the M.E, treats Incorrigibles (as extreme as the Saudi sect deems to be 'Islam', too)
and whose own practices will likely be tested in whatever madness next descends.
We'll all need Luck--again!--that the main madness stays where it perpetually festers:
the fucking Middle East du any jour.
     What ISIS really wants - (malraux) - (39)
         very well written, thanks -NT - (boxley)
         Juan Cole's thoughts. - (Another Scott) - (29)
             whose reality? Yours? Mine? Abe from Sammara? - (boxley) - (28)
                 Cole has been studying this stuff for 40 years or more. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     death penalty for mischief on offer - (boxley) - (2)
                         Almost 6 years ago? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             last nov 2014 better time fr ya? - (boxley)
                 It must be hard for many Muslims . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                     It's interesting to watch - (pwhysall) - (22)
                         Ha! - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                             You can "Ha!" all you like. You're arguing against a point I didn't make. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                 Can't we just elect a gay, atheist woman of Jewish ancestry? - (drook)
                                 back when your betters were kowtowing to the royals - (boxley) - (12)
                                     Real question - (drook) - (11)
                                         thats what you have courts for - (boxley) - (8)
                                             Colbert did a bit about this - (drook) - (6)
                                                 eh? bhudist muslim hindu anglican lutheran catholic unitarian - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     You count Anglican, Lutheran and Catholic as "other"? - (drook) - (4)
                                                         you counting them in the same group as liberty university graduates? I dont -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             That's a different question - (drook) - (2)
                                                                 Obama did. He's Muslim. I heard that on the radio. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     Did Rev Wright know that? -NT - (boxley)
                                             not a chance - (crazy)
                                         Neither. Both are equally bad. - (mmoffitt)
                                         Clearly the latter, of course - (Ashton)
                             rush is gay? -NT - (boxley)
                         It's scary to watch. - (static) - (4)
                             Re: It's scary to watch. - (malraux) - (1)
                                 That's why I'd like to read another book on the subject. - (static)
                             while it is true that the winners dictate how history reads - (boxley)
                             Re: It's scary to watch. - (Ashton)
         Adam Silverman's take. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             [Cool Hand Luke} 'What we've got here is a failure to communicate' [/Cool] - (Ashton)
         ThinkProgress's take. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             cair? really? couldnt you find something on briebart? -NT - (boxley)
             "Council on American-Islamic Relations" - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 "the proof is in the pudding" - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     In response to the kind of Muslim initiated mass slaughter . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Conscience-free slaughter proves their felt-immunity to any communication with others. - (Ashton)

Of course the Satanists don't bother me any more ever since they did a background check on me and discovered I had three sixes in my birthdate.
97 ms