IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You count Anglican, Lutheran and Catholic as "other"?
Catholic is the largest single denomination within "Christian", and of the Protestant denominations Anglican and Lutheran are both in the top 5.

Not much of an argument, even by your standards.
--

Drew
New you counting them in the same group as liberty university graduates? I dont
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New That's a different question
You're arguing that "these" Christians aren't the same as "those" Christians. I'm talking about whether a non-Christian can be elected.
--

Drew
New Obama did. He's Muslim. I heard that on the radio.
New Did Rev Wright know that?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     What ISIS really wants - (malraux) - (39)
         very well written, thanks -NT - (boxley)
         Juan Cole's thoughts. - (Another Scott) - (29)
             whose reality? Yours? Mine? Abe from Sammara? - (boxley) - (28)
                 Cole has been studying this stuff for 40 years or more. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     death penalty for mischief on offer - (boxley) - (2)
                         Almost 6 years ago? - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             last nov 2014 better time fr ya? - (boxley)
                 It must be hard for many Muslims . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (23)
                     It's interesting to watch - (pwhysall) - (22)
                         Ha! - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                             You can "Ha!" all you like. You're arguing against a point I didn't make. - (pwhysall) - (14)
                                 Can't we just elect a gay, atheist woman of Jewish ancestry? - (drook)
                                 back when your betters were kowtowing to the royals - (boxley) - (12)
                                     Real question - (drook) - (11)
                                         thats what you have courts for - (boxley) - (8)
                                             Colbert did a bit about this - (drook) - (6)
                                                 eh? bhudist muslim hindu anglican lutheran catholic unitarian - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     You count Anglican, Lutheran and Catholic as "other"? - (drook) - (4)
                                                         you counting them in the same group as liberty university graduates? I dont -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             That's a different question - (drook) - (2)
                                                                 Obama did. He's Muslim. I heard that on the radio. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     Did Rev Wright know that? -NT - (boxley)
                                             not a chance - (crazy)
                                         Neither. Both are equally bad. - (mmoffitt)
                                         Clearly the latter, of course - (Ashton)
                             rush is gay? -NT - (boxley)
                         It's scary to watch. - (static) - (4)
                             Re: It's scary to watch. - (malraux) - (1)
                                 That's why I'd like to read another book on the subject. - (static)
                             while it is true that the winners dictate how history reads - (boxley)
                             Re: It's scary to watch. - (Ashton)
         Adam Silverman's take. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             [Cool Hand Luke} 'What we've got here is a failure to communicate' [/Cool] - (Ashton)
         ThinkProgress's take. - (Another Scott) - (5)
             cair? really? couldnt you find something on briebart? -NT - (boxley)
             "Council on American-Islamic Relations" - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 "the proof is in the pudding" - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     In response to the kind of Muslim initiated mass slaughter . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                         Conscience-free slaughter proves their felt-immunity to any communication with others. - (Ashton)

That’s a great, great story. Therefore, it’s too good to be true.
250 ms