IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The last difference bedeviled me for a while. :)
And I'm still not sure because it's minor.

The list is below:

clock time
arithmetic on blackboard
teacher’s coffee cup
teacher dress pattern
number of sweat drops flying off right student
cup contents
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New The 6th one was hard.
See below...

The pattern on the frog. ;-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Yep!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Always wondered what an April Fools Highlights mag would be like
Maybe a find-the-differences puzzle with more (or less) differences than asked to find, find-a-word with misspellings, etc. Woulda been good for a chuckle.
I think the single most compelling piece of evidence for global warming is that Fox News viewers think it's a hoax.
New That's evil
... find-a-word with misspellings ...

Wouldn't make a difference to third-graders, they look letter-by-letter anyway. But for people who look for whole words ... ooh, the pain.
--

Drew
New That was the first one I saw!
New Of course.
You are upside-down, after all...

:-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New And there's the Australian cane toad menace.
BBC:
Special fences built around dams in arid parts of Australia could help eradicate the menace of cane toads, according to new research.

The toads, regarded as poisonous pests, are drawn to the dams by the need for water and die in large numbers if fences hold them back, scientists said.

The animals were brought to Australia in the 1930s to get rid of beetles.

They have since spread from Queensland into the Northern Territories, New South Wales and Western Australia.

Their numbers have grown because they have almost no natural predators and their toxins kill native animals that normally feed on frogs.
Wade is naturally attuned to be on the lookout for toads!
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
     For Alex: Find the 6 differences. - (Another Scott) - (8)
         The last difference bedeviled me for a while. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
             The 6th one was hard. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                 Yep! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                     Always wondered what an April Fools Highlights mag would be like - (Silverlock) - (1)
                         That's evil - (drook)
                 That was the first one I saw! -NT - (static) - (2)
                     Of course. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         And there's the Australian cane toad menace. - (a6l6e6x)

Improvise, hack, adapt, copy, code bloat, modify, morph, contract, cancel contract, stall, prevaricate, codify, vaporware, abandon, do, undo, rollout and beta the user.
70 ms