IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New TJ talked about corporations? Really?
Nope.

Nope.

You shouldn't fall for propaganda like that. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New ahem
swindling futurity on a large scale (inflation deflation)
Bank-paper must be suppressed, and the circulating medium must be restored to the nation to whom it belongs.(kill the federal reserve)

So a lot of people dont understand the king James version of the bibble so they read the new age version. Same thing here.

It has to do with your belief system.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Like this one?
... but this opens with a vast accession of strength from their younger recruits, who having nothing in them of the feelings or principles of ’76 now look to a single and splendid government of an Aristocracy, founded on banking institutions and monied in corporations under the guise and cloak of their favored branches of manufactures commerce and navigation, riding and ruling over the plundered ploughman and beggared yeomanry. this will be to them a next best blessing to the Monarchy of their first aim, and perhaps the surest stepping stone to it.

http://founders.archives.gov/documents/Jefferson/98-01-02-5771

New Good catch. Your original is still a bogus amalgam. ;-)
New It doesn't matter How one gets to Da Truff, do it?
It only MATTERS when people get to, merely Their Fantasy (oft by interspersing a little truthiness to make their medicine go down.)
(What other Truth about truthiness have we got left, in an expanding miasma of TMI.. huh?)

Truth, then: Bonin's complete-Idiocy crashed a plane in perfectly functioning condition, in a situation demanding no more than to fly straight at the as-it-was settings previously [not UP] (for the slow way of waiting for the ice to melt,) or down a bit more, to, make sure.. But we had to wade through a ton of other information to arrive there. (Largely because it WAS inconceivable that a "pilot" could forget all he ever knew ... about how airplanes fly) ... n'est ce pâs?

(With Banks/Bankers: we Know in advance, from all history what they will do: if they are freed from constraint.)

OK maybe it's sometimes.. a Good-thing that we Can write or memorize a script to query dozens of arcane d-bases containing jillions of name-tags. But only Sometimes!

Think I'll watch Drew's great video-find again.. someone lecturing on the The Turboencabulator in Industry
..then go pull some weeds-amidst-the-gravel so that ... in Nothingness ... the little grey-cells may convalesce.

Er, ;^>
     Deflategate / Ballghazi / etc. Actual Science! - (Another Scott) - (16)
         so did only half of the balls deflate like at the game? -NT - (boxley) - (11)
             Maybe the other half didn't get wet? Dunno. -NT - (Another Scott) - (10)
                 And NONE of the Colts did? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     Occam: They pumped them up differently; doesn't mean the Pats cheated. -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                         Re: "doesn't mean the Pats cheated." - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                             Nice strawman. Beautiful texture. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                 What's the biggest industry in the WT? Banking. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                     TJ talked about corporations? Really? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                         ahem - (boxley)
                                         Like this one? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             Good catch. Your original is still a bogus amalgam. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                 It doesn't matter How one gets to Da Truff, do it? - (Ashton)
         "Because Science!" - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             Only when you or drook point to it. :-) - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 The Mythbusters say it, too. - (static)
         Bill Nye weighs in. - (mmoffitt)

I've got you in my hands.
79 ms