IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That does make some sense.
But Softbank just bought Sprint recently. And the Feds had good reasons why a merger of Sprint and T-Mobile wasn't going to be approved. Presumably those reasons might even be stronger if Big G were involved now.

Being an MVNO, if it's done right, should help get more subscribers to Sprint and T-Mobile, help drive down prices, and help Google understand more about how to run a huge subscriber network (which should help them with planning for their other wireless and fiber efforts).

We'll see what happens.

Cheers,
Scott.
New t-mobile is the cheapest in the business
with google buying both it "may" meet regularity approval since google is not currently in either business.
tmobile is cheap, I have unlimited data texting calling for $258 for 5 lines additional lines are $5 per month up to a limit of 10 lines.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Google rumored to become an MVNO - (Another Scott) - (7)
         actually google should buy sprint and t-mobile - (boxley) - (2)
             That does make some sense. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 t-mobile is the cheapest in the business - (boxley)
         More. - (Another Scott)
         This would be great! Rumored capability to switch between T and Sprint based on signal strength - (Another Scott)
         Cold water from an Android Police contributor. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             And the roaming agreements are at the whim of the main carrier - (scoenye)

Fear the rubberwear.
74 ms