IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New actually google should buy sprint and t-mobile
t-mobile is for sale and sprint is strapped for bandwidth. Google could certainly afford to do that.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New That does make some sense.
But Softbank just bought Sprint recently. And the Feds had good reasons why a merger of Sprint and T-Mobile wasn't going to be approved. Presumably those reasons might even be stronger if Big G were involved now.

Being an MVNO, if it's done right, should help get more subscribers to Sprint and T-Mobile, help drive down prices, and help Google understand more about how to run a huge subscriber network (which should help them with planning for their other wireless and fiber efforts).

We'll see what happens.

Cheers,
Scott.
New t-mobile is the cheapest in the business
with google buying both it "may" meet regularity approval since google is not currently in either business.
tmobile is cheap, I have unlimited data texting calling for $258 for 5 lines additional lines are $5 per month up to a limit of 10 lines.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Google rumored to become an MVNO - (Another Scott) - (7)
         actually google should buy sprint and t-mobile - (boxley) - (2)
             That does make some sense. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 t-mobile is the cheapest in the business - (boxley)
         More. - (Another Scott)
         This would be great! Rumored capability to switch between T and Sprint based on signal strength - (Another Scott)
         Cold water from an Android Police contributor. - (Another Scott) - (1)
             And the roaming agreements are at the whim of the main carrier - (scoenye)

Hitotsu, futatsu, mittsu, yottsu.
70 ms