IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep. Did a great job cleaning up after Reagan's Reign of Error in California.
I wonder how much better the world would be had he been allowed to clean up after Reagan's White House disaster instead of the Republican Lite Candidate, Clinton.
New Re: Yep. Did a great job cleaning up after Reagan's Reign of Error in California.
I voted for him in the 1992 primary. I'd vote for him if he were to run in 2016, which he will not.
New I worked for him 1978 and was on TV at his rally in Fort Wayne w/daughter in 1992.
Hands down, my favorite American Politician of all time.
New I have met a few pols, my Favorite was Governor Wally Hickel
Never met Governor Brown, seems pragmatic
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     California's looking good under Jerry Brown - (lincoln) - (5)
         It did wll under Brown's previous stint as governor . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             Yep. Did a great job cleaning up after Reagan's Reign of Error in California. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                 Re: Yep. Did a great job cleaning up after Reagan's Reign of Error in California. - (gcareaga) - (2)
                     I worked for him 1978 and was on TV at his rally in Fort Wayne w/daughter in 1992. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         I have met a few pols, my Favorite was Governor Wally Hickel - (boxley)

Brought to you by the Tennessee Valley Authority!
77 ms