IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Could be he's caved to affluenza.
When I last paid attention, he seemed to have some good ideas for defuzing the interminable Mine's Bigger fights.
(That was ~ ten years back.) This one added some more up-to-date refs to later physics things, and Title suggested he might create some sense for the masses.

In any event, he didn't make it to quantum vacuum, so not to my topic. Maybe it's too esoteric for modrin times.
Guess nobody much cares how you Start (Started..) EVERYTHING.
He'll have to be more adventurous, if there's to be any next..
New He's been a chiselling woo-monger for decades
Despite having been an actual proper doctor (and pretty darned good at the whole doctorin' lark, by all accounts), he went headfirst into "you can make this shit up as you go along, just make sure it sounds good" in 1981, and hasn't looked back since.
     Chopra on 'The Future of God' PBS. Where else? - (Ashton) - (13)
         He was on Interfaith Voices last week. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             It's an auto-generating conundrum, probably goes ^zoom^ - (Ashton) - (11)
                 PZ's got some raw buttons after years of debates. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     I'm with you on this one. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         I probably was damaged as a kid, reading too much... - (Another Scott)
                     Understood, mostly. - (Ashton) - (3)
                         Much agreement. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Thanks for U/Oregon link.. best yet aggregation - (Ashton)
                         Agreed - we don't know a lot of things about the mind - (pwhysall)
                     concience is a funny thing hard to define - (boxley)
                 You're spending more time on Chopra than he's worth - (pwhysall) - (2)
                     Could be he's caved to affluenza. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         He's been a chiselling woo-monger for decades - (pwhysall)

You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with until you understand who's in ruttin' command here.
41 ms