You expect me to defend the KKK? Alright, I'll say it, *all* religions should be eliminated, but Islam is at present the most threatening. Christianity is, by comparison, benign. That does not mean that Christianity has no negative impact on Western Civilization. It just means by comparison it does less harm than Islam. But, you're right, there is no organized Western religion that should be respected. I am a theist, but I don't expect anyone to "respect my religion" and I would think less of anyone that did. Nor do I hold that mine is "the one true path" nor "the last revealed word" nor that I am among "the chosen people." Nor do I delude myself into holding that what I believe could stand any rigorous scrutiny at all. I choose to believe what I believe. Just as Muslims, Christians, Jews, people who think fairies are real, and people who think leprechauns are real choose to believe what they believe (there's equal evidence in support of all of those groups of believers). All this is perfectly fine. My view has been and will remain, "Believe whatever you want to believe, but don't mistake it for knowledge." And certainly don't try to jam your beliefs up anyone else's backside. Even more clearly, don't use violence to intimidate anyone into "accepting" your right to presume what you believe is true.