IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Charlie Pierce: The bomb always goes off.
http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/There_Are_No_Harmless_Bombs

Ah, but you say, this bomb was badly made, badly planted, and didn't do anything but rock the pictures on the wall. This is easy to say if you don't have to go back to work in that building tomorrow. A few years ago, I went to Spokane to talk to people about a bomb that might have killed or wounded hundreds of people in a Martin Luther King Day parade, had it not been discovered by some sharp-eyed public employees cleaning a park, and defused by some very brave public employees in uniform. There is one thing I learned. In many real ways, the bomb always goes off.

"We just forget about it, that's what we always do," says Happy Watkins. "Somehow, we have to keep the light burning. I hate - hate with all my passion - that word tolerance. We should 'tolerate' each other. That drives me nuts. What if we could respect each other? We just got to band together and find how we can help each other when these incidents come. We don't need sympathy. We just need to band together - the CEO and the washroom attendant got to come together and help each other."

Yup.

Cheers,
Scott.
New The Terrorist, He Watches
New About all ye need to know. Small [+] posting here a while back:
re the utter feminine-ƒeare within the ISIS infra-humans: [it is said that] they hear a female voice on the various radio signals monitored? they ƒreak..

Think Andrew's suggestion, its exact wording: should be followed toot suite. Get the message Out: scare those mofos into consternation via their very-own bats, shitting-in-the-belfry.
Plant! that Idea: You WILL be killed by a ^#%@&^#^## WOMAN!!ONE 11!!! ... and there.. go.. the virgins and your Loge seat next to the Big-M. Period.

You don't discipline a bratty-tyke with a Kantian essay; they're inured to escalated violence intended them.
One must fit the dialogue to the aberrations of each loony-cult. Mustn't one?
New Powerful stuff. Thanks.
     Charlie Pierce: The bomb always goes off. - (Another Scott) - (3)
         The Terrorist, He Watches - (dmcarls) - (2)
             About all ye need to know. Small [+] posting here a while back: - (Ashton)
             Powerful stuff. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)

boring
38 ms