IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, it ain't exactly "safe" for normal values of "safe" either.
Ractopamine, RBsT/RBGH anyone? Not to mention the as yet not completely understood effect of giving healthy meat animals antibiotics so that they grow "more meat." I agree the Vegans may be prone to hyperbole in this area, but the fact is that all of us who eat commercially grown chicken, turkey and swine products are participating in an experiment that is not factually known to be safe.
New Same with people who try to avoid eating fat
They're also participating in an experiment, but this one we already know how bad it is for us.
--

Drew
     'This Changes Everything' ... Naomi Kline on Capitalism -vs- Climate - (Ashton) - (17)
         Nit - (drook) - (2)
             Well, it ain't exactly "safe" for normal values of "safe" either. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Same with people who try to avoid eating fat - (drook)
         re meat: I wonder if in vitro meat will be a game changer. - (Another Scott) - (11)
             Baby formula is the exact right comparison - (drook) - (8)
                 Indeed. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Re: Baby formula is the exact right comparison - (dmcarls) - (1)
                     Colostrum, indeed. - (Ashton)
                 Re: for reasons we're still not entirely sure of - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     Product idea - (drook) - (3)
                         Yuppies would buy that for sure. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             Well they're the ones with the money, ain't they? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 That's a bingo! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             meh, I pay extra for buffalo steak -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Me, too! - (mmoffitt)
         Re: 'This Changes Everything' ... Naomi Kline on Capitalism -vs- Climate - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Ahh.. thanks. Yup, officially: correct choice. Meat is untrustworthy. Aaauuummmmmm. . . -NT - (Ashton)

That’s a great, great story. Therefore, it’s too good to be true.
135 ms