IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New RIP O' Loquat Tree of many delicious harvests..
WIND! [Advisories out the wazoo]

it ain't just the Good-guy with all those spinning -mills things. ~12' (dense) canopy ... then that bastard Newton and his Impulse crap: 50+ mph gust.. hardly made a sound! s l o w l y enroute. Interesting fracture appearance, suggesting ... who knows? I ain't got no arboreal forensic skillz. A bit dry-rot looking.

*Samantha, accompanied by Pater, from across the lane came over to inspect.. She immediately clambered aboard--to climb the world's Safest Tree! Ever.. (for tykes to climb on/in.)

* ~7-ish; I deem this sparkly lass the peer of (the Shepherds Bush tyke who compared water to 'a mirror' and like that.) She is possessed of the cheerfulness of a Pollyanna/but with the steel-trap mind of a young (Madame Curie. maybe?) Her Questions are always al punte and her guesses ... sometimes remind of the young Feynman's style of improvisational jelloware. But I may be biased.

Her Pater was whirling her about/upside down: she, finally.. hanging over his back, in repose, with huge smile.. I placed her under Citizens Arrest for violating The Law [of Gravity.] Her smirk was priceless. A fitting denouement for a tree, its innards rotted much like the brain-fluff of many a Pol, its vanished gravitas oercrowed by the mere force of mundane gravity.. (and an even bigger Blow-hard.)

(In transcendental mode: I'd say that Samantha gave Mr. Tree a fine eulogy, in her ascension to the very Top (now the very-Side.) It's next dismemberment shall not be televised, as with the Revolution. Oh. Well.

Oh, too: I do hope that the birds, oft chirping up a storm, safely concealed by the dense foliage ... had already found a motel (being much smarter about storms.. than your average homo-sap frequent-flier, in mid-winter.)

Who will write the epitaph(s) when the last Redwood is cut down (for the last Trillionaire's escape-Ark?--from mobs AND the Water.)
Future paleo-Historians will want to know! (An optimistic IF.. there.)
Expand Edited by Ashton Jan. 1, 2015, 02:14:09 PM EST
New put it in small pieces in a pile to be used as flavoring
on burning meat upon the coals.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     RIP O' Loquat Tree of many delicious harvests.. - (Ashton) - (1)
         put it in small pieces in a pile to be used as flavoring - (boxley)

Whatever they're promising, I promise the same - plus a pony.
34 ms