Querulates the Quareaga:
Sundry other offenses against history (including someone, possibly Turing, referring to his magical device as a "digital computer." I'm pretty sure it was electromechanical: doesn't the unsung Konrad Zuse, who worked for the other side, have the laurels for the first such apparatus?
I always thought "digital" only meant, as opposed to analog(ue), "works by being on-or-off, not more or less, or just a smidgen this way or that". So I'd say an electromechanical computer working with on-or-off relays is just as digital as a transistorised one; after all, aren't transistors basically just tiny electronic relays? (And, hey, what's more "digital" than a rotary-dial telephone? :-)

Also, unbalanced parentheses.)

---
Furthermore, BTW: Yeah, Charles "Tywin" Dance has certainly come a long way since he was one of Sue Ellen's heartthrobs down on Southfork. (Personally, I particularly appreciate his letting go of his curly helmet of Big Hair, which had him looking perhaps a little too much of a poodle. But that may of course have been a less than voluntary move on his part.)