IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yuppies would buy that for sure.
The Walmart crowd, not so much.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Well they're the ones with the money, ain't they?
--

Drew
New That's a bingo! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     'This Changes Everything' ... Naomi Kline on Capitalism -vs- Climate - (Ashton) - (17)
         Nit - (drook) - (2)
             Well, it ain't exactly "safe" for normal values of "safe" either. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Same with people who try to avoid eating fat - (drook)
         re meat: I wonder if in vitro meat will be a game changer. - (Another Scott) - (11)
             Baby formula is the exact right comparison - (drook) - (8)
                 Indeed. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Re: Baby formula is the exact right comparison - (dmcarls) - (1)
                     Colostrum, indeed. - (Ashton)
                 Re: for reasons we're still not entirely sure of - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     Product idea - (drook) - (3)
                         Yuppies would buy that for sure. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             Well they're the ones with the money, ain't they? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                 That's a bingo! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             meh, I pay extra for buffalo steak -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Me, too! - (mmoffitt)
         Re: 'This Changes Everything' ... Naomi Kline on Capitalism -vs- Climate - (dmcarls) - (1)
             Ahh.. thanks. Yup, officially: correct choice. Meat is untrustworthy. Aaauuummmmmm. . . -NT - (Ashton)

s/\$lrpd_saying/This space intentionally left blank./g
73 ms