IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New medical costs are lower in europe and travel costs higher
round trip miami (using the islands as an example) $189 round trip. From france much higher. Margins would be much better serving the USA
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Let's start a Kickstarter
Seriously. One or two MDs to put their names to it, a few people who know logistics, Hugh has done medical devices I believe. I'll bet we could set up a hospital within 6 months and be profitable by next Christmas.
--

Drew
New Been done?
http://www.servimedcuba.com/

(On Chrome you automatically get the option to run it through Translate.)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Re: Let's start a Kickstarter
Yeah, I was a bio med engineer at Case. Wired up quadriplegics for direct neural stimulation for my graduation project. I worked at the Cleveland Clinic doing LVAD controllers. Earlier, I did several years in the OR as a tech (scrub nurse), and then set up and ran an electrophysioligy lab for ophthalmology for a year and a half.
That said, it is hard to imagine how difficult it is to get a new device certified for use even if it is not invasive. New is generally resisted by big money unless they own it. It might be possible in a civilized country, but here? In Cleveland, the Cleveland Clinic and University Hospitals have a virtual monopoly on this kind of thing. And they have the bucks to insure that nobody goes up against them.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New Right, Cuba would be (potentially) a better market
--

Drew
     one more good thing to come from the change in attitude to cuba - (boxley) - (9)
         All true. But unfair. - (Ashton) - (8)
             Re: Hire Cuba to reform the albatross? - (a6l6e6x) - (7)
                 Docs are just as good in Cuba but equipment is not state of the art (yet) - (boxley) - (6)
                     Why haven't the Europeans done something like that already? - (Another Scott) - (5)
                         medical costs are lower in europe and travel costs higher - (boxley) - (4)
                             Let's start a Kickstarter - (drook) - (3)
                                 Been done? - (Another Scott)
                                 Re: Let's start a Kickstarter - (hnick) - (1)
                                     Right, Cuba would be (potentially) a better market -NT - (drook)

That game with the fifteen numbered balls is the devil's tool!
42 ms