IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New since I manage my own plan here is the problem
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/16/health/the-odd-math-of-medical-tests-one-echocardiogram-two-prices-both-high.html
Before doing anything I negotiate up front. Trying to do that for everyone in Vermont would be hard. They could match medicare payments but that may cause providers to not accept patients.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New And *THAT* is why one state cannot implement Single Payer here.
Providers would be hard pressed to "not accept patients" if there was only one payer in the system.
     One for MM - SmartyPants: Vermont gives up on Single Payer. - (Another Scott) - (9)
         Can't be done by individual states. It has to be national. For a variety of reasons. YOU KNOW THAT. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Yet Canada started province by province. Hmm... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Clue: Canada != USA. - (mmoffitt)
         And while we're on the topic... - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             Re: And while we're on the topic... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Heh! - (mmoffitt)
         since I manage my own plan here is the problem - (boxley) - (1)
             And *THAT* is why one state cannot implement Single Payer here. - (mmoffitt)
         11.5%? - (scoenye)

Your Freak God[tm] was HERE!
47 ms