IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Smart spiders! ... hmmmm
this embattled planet could do with a few new umm, practical goals?
Eat the rilly-old; save lots of last-month $$medicos, assist greatly the population Elephant-in-all rooms.
[and, what if it Did smarten-up the mouth-breathers?]
Need some stats, of course: would this be Enough? to beat the tipping-point.

Active Geo-pro-Survivalistas Demand to Know.

Yes, I see that imperils my continuing oxygen ration.. but them's the breaks, if ya wanna do Good and stuff; (Spock put it a bit woodenly but ... you know..)

(And no, I don't expect 17 virgins, but with Time suspended ... there are all those books. And Nakariakov Celestial-CDs, a few cohorts. Bliss.) ;^>
New saw a paragraph on that today
Everyone dies. Its only a matter of timing and whether a bunch of doctors get the money or you. (from the book "the informant")
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     Divorce Orthodox Jewry style - (boxley) - (21)
         Christians (especially Catholics) could take a lesson -NT - (drook) - (1)
             Yes. - (static)
         Amazing - (crazy)
         Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
         I've often thought if I ever found the need to embrace - (mmoffitt) - (16)
             better practice your spitting :-) -NT - (boxley)
             start studying - (crazy)
             Oy vey! :) - (a6l6e6x)
             No way whatever would I ever do that! - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                 Well, religion aside, I'd guess that many species are today - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Ultimatum? - (Andrew Grygus)
                 All that said. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                     I consider a serious flaw. - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                         Similarly: - (malraux)
                         Yup: Growing up, stepping outta the Kindergarden of Eden. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                             I read one where Lucifer was the good guy - (drook) - (5)
                                 Didn't Twain write something like that? - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                     Nope, not that - (drook) - (3)
                                         Smart spiders! ... hmmmm - (Ashton) - (1)
                                             saw a paragraph on that today - (boxley)
                                         Mmmmmm. Soylent green is spiders! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Put *that* in your pipe and smoke it!
68 ms