IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New reminds me of my sister
who upon learnig that I had moved to Alaska remarked "that cant be right, he hates communists"
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New I literally heard the sound of grinding steel ...
... as that detailed my train of thought.
--

Drew
New Well, now that you've detailed it . . .
. . your train of thought must be nice and spiffy clean.
New Autocorrect FTW. :-)
New Yeppers
--

Drew
New IGM does, 'You're the scream in my coffin" in D# Minor.
Oh Wait.. hardly anyone has ever heard of, You're the Cream in My Coffee
..but maybe a few saw a Tales from the Crypt of Terror EC-Comic reprint, with above song title (?)

They were our Monty Python escape-hatch. (And as NYT sez: They Live still.)

You're all jaded.. now we need meta-escape-hatches from the current [jilllions of such]
Everyone contemplating manning the next ad hoc barricades needs to know their roots: EC neutralized the Dan-Quaylish
ennui of the Eisenhower y e a r s ie. how we tykes managed to evade the zeitgeist {from each according to his/her abilities.}
Hence the link.

Yesss.. the Congressional Thought-police thought.. they had forever killed 'em off; nope, like Mickey Mouse, as Sorcerer's Apprentice in Fantasia,
we saved, cherished every issue. And they are Baaack!

(Had I not sold off my 50 pristine ones for a pretty sum in early '70s ... there'd be lobster por moi AND the cats.) Oh well.
New Well, I've been told you can "see Russia from your house" there. So, it makes sense.
     the spousette continues... - (rcareaga) - (12)
         It is the Double X chromosome effect. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Re: the spousette continues... - (lincoln) - (3)
             Funny, I can remember at least two-no, thr-eh, at least four ex-IWTers who fit that bill.. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 The "at least" is very important... -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     I never said I wasn't one of them. -NT - (CRConrad)
         reminds me of my sister - (boxley) - (6)
             I literally heard the sound of grinding steel ... - (drook) - (4)
                 Well, now that you've detailed it . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                     Autocorrect FTW. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Yeppers -NT - (drook)
                     IGM does, 'You're the scream in my coffin" in D# Minor. - (Ashton)
             Well, I've been told you can "see Russia from your house" there. So, it makes sense. -NT - (mmoffitt)

Finito, bay-bee...
46 ms