IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Social Security's next.
New 401k's first then social security
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Social Security, 401k, then there Will be enough boots-on-the-ground,
with no daily activities more personally-important than fomenting ... a colorful non-specific activity which really screws-up Master-plans.

(Then the Cops can demonstrate how much they needed those tanks, .50 calibres and such.)
Next: a few CIEIOs with targets painted on their Armanis.

Noted just now that two convicted, sentenced Hedge-funders got conviction over-turned: yes, they had privileged information, but Stat had to show adequately that they personally profited. Puts "87 was it?" other cases in some jeopardy. (Bad prosecutorial ju-ju or just the usual: that the rich need higher standards of Certainty, in their vanishing-rare court events?)

(Can't read the tea-leaves ... for this warmup to Troglodyte sub-Rulers' accession to full-mischief-mode, can only view the mischief/hr. a Pen can wreak, when it is held in a talon.)

Carrion.. it will be more expensive than Soylent Puce, less nutritious and to rub-it-in, shall be flavored with gaul, (which I'm told makes Marmite seem a jelly-donut.) One prediction: over next two years: sedative, mess-with-your-head drug use shall noticeably increase; if it sky-rockets, well..
     you old bassars need to tighten your belts - (boxley) - (3)
         Social Security's next. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             401k's first then social security -NT - (boxley)
             Social Security, 401k, then there Will be enough boots-on-the-ground, - (Ashton)

She's kinda got that "tornado bait before the DingDongs work their magic" look.
75 ms