IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Freedom, I guess.
Over here, pulling that sort of shit (headline figure that's not actually doable) would get you into all sorts of interesting and expensive legal trouble.

One thing the Great American Experiment is teaching us is the not-new-to-us-over-here lesson that large companies will do absolutely anything they can, right up to the very outer limits of the law, to get your money. You cannot rely on them to Do The Right Thing, and so if you want them to do something (say, honestly advertise what it costs to get a mobile phone and a plan from them), you've got to legislate those motherfuckers right in the face.
New And Americans don't like that sort of legislation.
For the most part.

Wade.
New Indeed: most seem to have caved to the proposition, re 'GMOs' and similar:
That Corps should have a perfect Right to conceal from (very many who have evidenced their disagreement):
simply, whether? or Not? some alleged food-like substance "contains GMO material".

Really: (as in Oregon, where the vote was too close to decide sans recount ... I think DowSanto won, last I heard) these people, obviously influenced by BigAg $multi-M slick disinformation: voted to be Un-Informed of W.T.F. they would next be eating. By the tonne: world's larges medical beta?

Can anyone not-Murican imagine such a tribe?
(OK Jonathan Swift did, and now that brutish-creature is a huge Corporate icon. Clearly Muricans suffer from low self-esteem.. beneath all the bragging.)

Square One ... if only one could go back there.
     Why do they make it so hard to give them my money? - (drook) - (9)
         AT&T is pretty bad - (malraux)
         Verizon's site is not any better. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I would believe "push you to a store" - (drook)
         I think it's an American thing - (pwhysall) - (5)
             So, who is advantaged by the website obfuscation? - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 Yup. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     Freedom, I guess. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                         And Americans don't like that sort of legislation. - (static) - (1)
                             Indeed: most seem to have caved to the proposition, re 'GMOs' and similar: - (Ashton)

Member Contest. I love it.
45 ms