IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New riddle me this batman (and climatologists)
http://phys.org/news/2014-12-reconstructing-african-humid-period.html
But what the model helped to explain is how this wetter climate reached south into equatorial and southern equatorial Africa. The Earth's rotational wobbles actually cause changes in sunlight to be opposite between the hemispheres, such that extra heating in the north is cooling in the south. This means orbital forcing can't explain the wet, humid period that extends well into southern Africa. My collaborators were able to run experiments with the model using only orbital forcing, as well as experiments using other factors that might cause rainfall to vary, such as greenhouse gas concentrations. By comparing these tests to a simulation in which every forcing changed simultaneously,
we showed that an increase in greenhouse gases during the last deglaciation was largely responsible for the wetter conditions in equatorial and southeastern Africa.
so where did this greenhouse gas come from? How much was it? How did man cause this? How much is this pulling figures out of /dev/ass? Typical, they will twist any observation to fit their mind set.

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Changes over thousands of years =/= changes over 150 years. HTH.
     riddle me this batman (and climatologists) - (boxley) - (1)
         Changes over thousands of years =/= changes over 150 years. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)

This isn't beer, this is lemonade.
164 ms