IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Love. It. Best hopeful-Aha! in a long time :-)
(Yes, I Get the point of OTP), along with the gotcha!s whenever mere homo-saps are an essential piece of the rest of the (practical aka pragmatic) process.
Cryptography is a native talent: we employ it every time someone asks, "What's on your mind?", n'est ce pâs?

War Games (that comic fantasy..) still has its seminal point:
~~"Funny game!" Digitizing of all stuff ever collected: "The only way to win is not to play at all."
Yep, the Omniverse is *analog, right down to chemical bonds + a little probability.. for comic relief.
My LPs, via solar minimal power, after EMP will play fine (unless..over-done! thus, Nuclear Winter signifies further..)

A red sky at night
Sailor's delight
Means it went off all right

--A Leaden Treasury of English Verse; illustrations by Edw. Gorey
[Antidote? pwnership of all delivery-systems with nukes: permanent SAFE/over-ride; if disabled: only half.. of the explosive lenses will ever fire. Perfect trajectory of a Dud.]
This way the Mil/Ind/Complex gets its perpetual stipend--and billions get to live, anyway. What's to lose?

But all the funny-money, now utterly non-existant except in evanescent..? actually ineffable 1111s and 0000s as can flip in a femto-Second to 0000 0000 ... says Lots about another screwed-up concept: Wealth! And the State Secrets as mangle this daily The Green Table dueling of national-egos are as hors de combat as are the concepts of 'security' OR 'privacy'
(cf. The Light of Other Days, with or without the worm-holes.) Ain't that the best fucking-cosmic-Joke since.. Ecce Homo! ??

* 'Course one can have taxonomy-warz re, boring-down: to Definition(s) of the Classes..? analog, digital, (as the homo-sap jelloware likes to organize all the stuff that comes into it, along with the noise.) But a specially shaped/ground-whatever piece of glass seems to me to be about as analog as any 'it' ever gets. Whether or not you next 'process' the results: the Analog part of the steps is as essential as [say, the analog stage withinin a sub-unit of the the Numerical Processing Unit of a PDP-8.]

See?
Homo-sap [Itself!] is a construct which Lives-by metaphor, in a fish-bowl which itself (whether called maya or other try-at-description) ...
remains our impenetrable barrier ever to glimpse that mythical Reality, maybe the most-abused word-symbol yet conceived?)

That's.. why I Love. It. (above) ;^> The planet Can survive, once millions see these base-Clay-Feet within all the gadgetry extant. Help them to grok this to fullness, eh? $$Meeja Won't help! we see.
We're all philosophers now/just.. so many have that aspect extirpated-entirely ... via hours spent in Corp-owned isolation-cubicles. And similar self-mutilation processes which most-all are inured to.
New enough like it to require a licence :-(
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
     geriactic brain needs some input regards encryption - (boxley) - (20)
         First step in writing your own encryption algorithm ... - (drook) - (2)
             And this... :-) -NT - (scoenye)
             In other words: - (static)
         It is different - (scoenye) - (9)
             Ah, a usefull reply - (boxley) - (8)
                 Hey, mine was useful! - (drook) - (1)
                     Me too. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Something like this? - (scoenye) - (2)
                     Love. It. Best hopeful-Aha! in a long time :-) - (Ashton)
                     enough like it to require a licence :-( -NT - (boxley)
                 What's wrong with cipher block chaining? -NT - (static) - (2)
                     As used in SSLv3/TLS1.0 - (scoenye) - (1)
                         Ah. Understood. -NT - (static)
         A more generic tool... - (Another Scott) - (6)
             good link, thanks - (boxley) - (5)
                 There is only one unbreakable cypher - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     my idea is to create an EOTP -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Two things. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             Or in related puzzlements, - (Ashton)
                             It is mainly a key transport problem - (scoenye)

All your very long procedures are now belong to us.
64 ms