IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ah, a usefull reply
cypher block chaining is currently broken in the security models and we get dinged if found using that. The algo I have in mind is the equivalent of a one time pad. To drooks point, the time of gifted amateurs is certainly over, it is the time of clueless undergrads cutting and pasting into the open source soup.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New Hey, mine was useful!
It made me laugh.
--

Drew
New Me too. :-)
New Love. It. Best hopeful-Aha! in a long time :-)
(Yes, I Get the point of OTP), along with the gotcha!s whenever mere homo-saps are an essential piece of the rest of the (practical aka pragmatic) process.
Cryptography is a native talent: we employ it every time someone asks, "What's on your mind?", n'est ce pâs?

War Games (that comic fantasy..) still has its seminal point:
~~"Funny game!" Digitizing of all stuff ever collected: "The only way to win is not to play at all."
Yep, the Omniverse is *analog, right down to chemical bonds + a little probability.. for comic relief.
My LPs, via solar minimal power, after EMP will play fine (unless..over-done! thus, Nuclear Winter signifies further..)

A red sky at night
Sailor's delight
Means it went off all right

--A Leaden Treasury of English Verse; illustrations by Edw. Gorey
[Antidote? pwnership of all delivery-systems with nukes: permanent SAFE/over-ride; if disabled: only half.. of the explosive lenses will ever fire. Perfect trajectory of a Dud.]
This way the Mil/Ind/Complex gets its perpetual stipend--and billions get to live, anyway. What's to lose?

But all the funny-money, now utterly non-existant except in evanescent..? actually ineffable 1111s and 0000s as can flip in a femto-Second to 0000 0000 ... says Lots about another screwed-up concept: Wealth! And the State Secrets as mangle this daily The Green Table dueling of national-egos are as hors de combat as are the concepts of 'security' OR 'privacy'
(cf. The Light of Other Days, with or without the worm-holes.) Ain't that the best fucking-cosmic-Joke since.. Ecce Homo! ??

* 'Course one can have taxonomy-warz re, boring-down: to Definition(s) of the Classes..? analog, digital, (as the homo-sap jelloware likes to organize all the stuff that comes into it, along with the noise.) But a specially shaped/ground-whatever piece of glass seems to me to be about as analog as any 'it' ever gets. Whether or not you next 'process' the results: the Analog part of the steps is as essential as [say, the analog stage withinin a sub-unit of the the Numerical Processing Unit of a PDP-8.]

See?
Homo-sap [Itself!] is a construct which Lives-by metaphor, in a fish-bowl which itself (whether called maya or other try-at-description) ...
remains our impenetrable barrier ever to glimpse that mythical Reality, maybe the most-abused word-symbol yet conceived?)

That's.. why I Love. It. (above) ;^> The planet Can survive, once millions see these base-Clay-Feet within all the gadgetry extant. Help them to grok this to fullness, eh? $$Meeja Won't help! we see.
We're all philosophers now/just.. so many have that aspect extirpated-entirely ... via hours spent in Corp-owned isolation-cubicles. And similar self-mutilation processes which most-all are inured to.
New enough like it to require a licence :-(
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New What's wrong with cipher block chaining?
New As used in SSLv3/TLS1.0
In that specific case, it is vulnerable to the BEAST attack. The attacker still needs to be able to insert self as man-in-the-middle, so it is not entirely trivial to pull off.

The general vulnerability lies in the use of an initialization vector for the first block only. As subsequent blocks reuse the output of the previous step, those quantities are known. TLS1.1 and beyond use separate initialization vectors for each block. Technically, the mode is still called cipher block chaining, but there is not a lot of chaining going on anymore.
New Ah. Understood.
     geriactic brain needs some input regards encryption - (boxley) - (20)
         First step in writing your own encryption algorithm ... - (drook) - (2)
             And this... :-) -NT - (scoenye)
             In other words: - (static)
         It is different - (scoenye) - (9)
             Ah, a usefull reply - (boxley) - (8)
                 Hey, mine was useful! - (drook) - (1)
                     Me too. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Something like this? - (scoenye) - (2)
                     Love. It. Best hopeful-Aha! in a long time :-) - (Ashton)
                     enough like it to require a licence :-( -NT - (boxley)
                 What's wrong with cipher block chaining? -NT - (static) - (2)
                     As used in SSLv3/TLS1.0 - (scoenye) - (1)
                         Ah. Understood. -NT - (static)
         A more generic tool... - (Another Scott) - (6)
             good link, thanks - (boxley) - (5)
                 There is only one unbreakable cypher - (pwhysall) - (4)
                     my idea is to create an EOTP -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                         Two things. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             Or in related puzzlements, - (Ashton)
                             It is mainly a key transport problem - (scoenye)

Maybe you should try to go over those dark green things.
58 ms