IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Saturday Night Live has been terrible so far...
This season has been really underwhelming. E.g. http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/10/26/1339329/-Saturday-Night-Live-Opens-with-Bizarre-Right-Wing-Sketch

Tonight, the opening segment was bad. The Cameron Diaz opening was bad. The video segment is bad.

There were some rumors that Stevie Wonder is going to be a special musical guest tonight. Dunno if I'm going to be able to wait to see if that happens...

:-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New gave up on that show after garth left
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
New It's always been uneven.
I never did understand the humor of the Killer Bees skits the first season or so....

Kristen Wiig was good, but she left. It's good they've got more women and minorities on the show this season, and it's good that Kenan Thompson is getting more time (he can generally do good things even with bad material), but the writing is just so lame this season. At least in the shows I've seen.

Seriously, you have Cameron Diaz on and you can't think of a better opening than the "audience" asking her inane questions? Etc..

Even the audience didn't seem to enjoy it much.

Oh well, 40 years is a great run, no matter what the field... :-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New Run? seemed more a crawl from the great primordial soup. Happily missed, all along. :-)
     Saturday Night Live has been terrible so far... - (Another Scott) - (3)
         gave up on that show after garth left -NT - (boxley) - (2)
             It's always been uneven. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                 Run? seemed more a crawl from the great primordial soup. Happily missed, all along. :-) -NT - (Ashton)

What exactly do you expect it to do, halt and catch fire?
65 ms