IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New so being in the business so to speak I checkout healthcare.gov
bronze 12600 deductible before any co-pays or any pays kick in. 1072 per month. So 24k out of pocket. That aint gonna happen.
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free American and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 59 years. meep
Expand Edited by boxley Nov. 22, 2014, 01:38:51 PM EST
New Isn't Silver almost always the way to go?
New Seems kind of raw
I still have my plan as a "retiree" of Cisco. It costs 1500/month for my wife and I. $2000 max out of pocket a year. No co-pays. The only problem is that we are too healthy to use that kind of coverage. It came in handy in 2011 when I had a lumbar lam to remove a synovial cyst from my spinal cord. I had a melanoma scraped off about 6 years ago, so the chances of me getting cheaper health care are slim and none.
Sometimes I wish I lived in a civilized first world country.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New What is wrong with you?
You are NOT the person being cared for on that site! I thought you knew that. The private Wall Street traded health insurance companies are the beneficiaries of programs hosted on that site! Sheesh! Pay attention why don't you?

so being in the business so to speak I checkout healthcare.gov - (boxley) - (3)
         Isn't Silver almost always the way to go? -NT - (Another Scott)
         Seems kind of raw - (hnick)
         What is wrong with you? - (mmoffitt)