IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is going to hurt
We're with NCR following their buyout of Radiant. We've been trying to find out for weeks what our options are to add C&P to the terminals (some less than 6 months old). So far, crickets.
New And Verifone is backordered up to 12 weeks
--

Drew
     CurrentC - (Another Scott) - (19)
         Yep! - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             Wouldn't touch CurrentC at all - (malraux) - (17)
                 Ditto. - (Another Scott) - (12)
                     i use all the store cards, under a different name of coarse -NT - (boxley) - (11)
                         I used to work with a guy ... - (drook) - (10)
                             700 south addison? from the blues brothers -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Well that's more obscure than 1600 Pennsylvania. -NT - (static)
                                 Well that's more obscure than 1600 Pennsylvania. -NT - (static)
                                 1060 W Addison St - (lincoln) - (2)
                                     had the street right, not bad for antique memory cells -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         I'll give you half credit then -NT - (lincoln)
                             rofl. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                 Mister Mxyzptlk -NT - (drook)
                                 In high school my friends and I were always "foreign exchange students" at lunch. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Why not use the card? - (pwhysall) - (3)
                     Chip and Pin is coming, but not here yet. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         This is going to hurt - (scoenye) - (1)
                             And Verifone is backordered up to 12 weeks -NT - (drook)

Dude...
75 ms